Skip to main content

I'm sorry for impregnating another man’s wife, Celestial priest tells court

A Celestial Church priest, David
Adebayo on Friday begged a Customary
Court sitting in Mapo area of Ibadan to
pardon him for impregnating Omolara
Ojeyemi, a legal wife of Abiodun
Ojeyemi.
Adebayo, who is a resident of Alakuko
area of Alagbado in Lagos State
confessed that Omolara was his
concubine and that he had been
sleeping with her for the past 12 years.
“My lord, anytime Omolara left her
husband in Ibadan, she used to come
to meet me in Lagos where we
usually have fun. Sometimes, she
came after her closing hour in her
office and returned to Ibadan the
following morning.
“Omolara only told me that she and
her husband were no more in good
terms even though she had already
had two children. I swear on the holy
bible, I didn’t intend to destroy her
relationship with her husband, she is
just my girlfriend.
“The pregnancy in her tommy belongs
to me, I was the one that deflowered
her during my NYSC days. I followed
her into the court to ensure that her
union with Abiodun is dissolved today
not that I am daring the court’s
power,” Adebayo explained.
Adebayo however, apologized to the
court for causing so much disharmony
in Abiodun’s family and for having
unlawful sexual intercourse with a
housewife.
The president of the court, Ademola
Odunade dissolved the seven year-old
marriage between Omolara and
Abiodun Ojeyemi and ordered Abiodun
to take custody of their two children.
Odunade held that the society was fast
undergoing an unprecedented decay in
morality especially how adultery was
ruining marriages.
“It is so tragic that a man can
deliberately impregnate a housewife
with children. It has never happened
in the history of this court that a
concubine will accompany his
mistress to the court with the
intention of daring us, saying nothing
will happen.
“In the interest of peaceful living, the
union between Omolara and Abiodun
has ceased to be henceforth. Abiodun
shall take custody of the two children
produced by the union,” the
magistrate stated.
Narrating his ordeal, Abiodun who was
a staff of Nigerian Breweries said that
Omolara, his wife, was an unrepentant
fornicator despite his genuine love for
her.
“My lord, ever since I got married to
Omolara seven years ago, little did I
know that she had been occupied
with all sorts of escapades in the
name of going to church vigil.
“What I know is that she usually tell
me that she was going for church
vigil and I never had any reason to
suspect her because I trusted her.
“However, since around June this
year, Omolara started starving me of
usual sexual intercourse between
husband and wife. Before I eventually
knew the truth, Omolara had told me
that her concubine was her uncle and
I was relating with him well as an in-
law.
“One day, I got home and discovered
that she had packed all the property
away including mine. In fact, I have
never failed to perform my
responsibility as a husband to her and
as a father to our children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to write quality 1000 words within an hour

Everything on this post is extracted my my ebook titled Develop A New skill - How To Turn Your Phone Into A Money Making Machine Through Content Writing Introduction: Good day, fellow knowledge seeker! I'm glad you decided to pick up my little ebook to learn more about the timeless art of content writing. You see, gone are the days where you'd have to leave your house by 9 am only to return by 5 pm looking tired and exhausted. With freelance platforms like Fiver, and Upwork, you can make as much money a typical 9 - 5 corporate worker would, if not more. All you need to do is get a firm grip on how to write an interactive and compelling article, choose a freelance platform, set up your profile, and start earning in the comfort of your home. The beauty of this is that all you'll need to key into this opportunity is a smartphone or laptop. What will you learn in this ebook?: To begin your financial journey in the land of pen and paper (content writing), I'll be

Secrets and power of Bulk SMS marketing in Nigeria

Bulk SMS Marketing in Nigeria Bulk SMS marketing can be considered the cheapest and most cost effective mode of advertising. Many companies use bulk SMS as a marketing tool to promote their products and services. They are very useful for both multination and small business owners who have to consider the budget factor before marketing their products. Many of us own a mobile phone and we tend to spend endless hours on it, rather than a computer. Internet SMS marketing can also be considered the most convenient mode of marketing. In this type of marketing strategy, the user is able to text messages with a maximum length of 160 characters. However, it is always advisable to avoid ambiguity in your message and the message that you send to the crowd must contain precise and relevant information. Moreover, bulk SMS is quite similar to that of SMS marketing and you can send your message to the target audience quickly and easily to help promote your products and services. Bulk SMS market

Cheapest and most reliable bulk sms platform in Nigeria

Our cheapest bulk SMS portal will give you maximum satisfaction and you will definitely continue using our bulk SMS service after your first try. Any delay experienced sending bulk SMS on our bulk SMS website or other related issues is due to bulk sms delivery issues with GSM service providers. Our bulk SMS platform is efficient and you are assured of 99.9% bulk SMS delivery rate and speed. You can send cheapest bulk SMS to all GSM and CDMA networks across Nigeria and networks in all the countries in the world. SmartClickSms.com assures you of world class bulk SMS service. Our bulk SMS units do not expire and the bulk sms units remain in your SmartClicksms account. SmartClicksms' focus is to offer you the best bulk SMS gateway to satisfy your messaging needs. Enjoy the cheapest bulk SMS in Nigeria and the most reliable and fastest bulk SMS in Nigeria. Open a bulk SMS account on our cheapest bulk SMS portal today and start enjoying the fastest and most reliable bulk SMS ser